Week of June 9, 2019:
Week 70 -
As we enter into the 70th week of construction, we can look forward to the following:
- Continue to maintain sediment erosion control around the perimeter of the construction site.
- Continue to maintain detention basins (temporary location to hold water during a rain event).
- A/E Punch List; Section B 1st Floor, Section C & D
- Install Stage Flooring in Auditorium
- Install Auditorium Equipment
- Paint: Section A & B & C & D
- Complete Roofing Accessories; Section A & B & C & D
- Program Fire Alarm Devices
- Test Fire alarm Devices
- Start-Up Kitchen Equipment
- Install Topsoil and Seed
- Install Exterior Light Fixtures & Security
- Install Landscaping
- Rooftop Unit Commissioning
- Noise level: Landscaping and Heavy Equipment Operators
- Sidewalks on Middle Highway and Lincoln Avenue will remain open. Construction gates will be closed from 7:15 AM – 8:00 AM and 1:45 PM – 2:30 PM when school is in session.
Front entrance to our new learning community!
Student lounge area in the main hallway!
Student hallway in academic wing!
ELA Classroom (far wall opens up to the SS classroom).
Social Studies Classroom! (far wall opens up to the ELA Classroom)
Mini-Breakout Space (one mini-breakout space outside each cluster)
Dr. Anderson with Dr. Fernandes and Mrs. August! Double Thumbs Up!