Greeting and welcome, or welcome back to Hampden Meadows. We are so excited to get this year started. The parking lot has been full of teachers and there has definitely been a buzz around the building. My name is Gino Sangiuliano and I will be the acting principal for the next month or so. As always, if you have any questions email me or call the school at 247-3166 and speak with Mrs. Dwyer or Mrs. Levesque. I am going to share a great deal of information with you in this email so you may want to hold on to it as a reference.
- Please read the attached letter, it is full of links and valuable information
- If you haven't filled out the beginning of the year forms yet, please do so as soon as possible
- The district will be holding a district protocol Zoom meeting Monday the 30th from 6-7 pm
- We will be holding a Hampden Meadows parent forum via Zoom Tuesday the 31st also for 6-7 pm. I encourage students to join us for this event. You will be emailed a link to participate on Tuesday.
- One of the things we will be covering is the arrival and dismissal procedures. I have linked the slides here that we will be sharing so that you can have a chance to digest them and ask any questions that you may have.on Tuesday night
- September 1st is an optional half transition day for students (7:45-11:15)
I have had a lot of first days of school. 12 as a student, 24 as a parent, 21 as a teacher, and 7 as an assistant principal, but this will be my first as an acting principal and I am excited to work with you all to get off to a great start! The teachers are ready, the building looks great, materials are in place, now all we need is students! Please reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns.