Fall sports will begin on Monday, August 23rd. Specific information regarding first team meeting and day of practices will be posted by the end of July.
Registration is open. The school insurance form will be available in early August. Have a good summer!
For all who enter our facilities
Please follow COVID-19 Guidelines
Protect Yourself, Protect Others, Protect our Season!
All athletes wanting to participate in interscholastic athletics during any season, must have the following paperwork completed before the first day of practice.
1. Online Registration: Each season athletes and parents must register for the sport in which the student will be participating. This will complete the Parent Permission, Emergency Contact Information, and the Concussion Awareness form. Online Registration Link Here
If you have an existing family account and do not remember login information please contact the Athletics Office. Do not create a new account.
2. Physical: An athletic physical completed by your physician on or after January 1 for Fall Sports, March 15 for Winter Sports, June 15 for Spring Sports. The form must be completely filled out, dated, and signed by your physician. Physical Form
3. Rhode Island Interscholastic League Risk Form: All students in all grades must completely fill out 2 forms, and have each form notarized. RIIL Risk Form
4. School Insurance: Every student athlete must be covered with health insurance. The minimum required is the “school time” insurance policy. This form needs to be completed every year. Insurance Form will be available in August
5. Handbook for Student Athletes: Each student and parent must read and review the handbook, and agree to all policies and procedures. Athletics Handbook