As we prepare for Fall Sports, there are still questions regarding participation that will not be decided until later this Summer.
We are waiting to see what the school district academic plan for the Fall will be before we can confirm plans for our athletic programs.
The focus right now is to prepare for our traditional Fall season. Scheduled start date is August 17.
Fall sports registration is now open so that we can complete paperwork for all athletes.
Please check back for a date and time to be determined in early August for our Fall Sports Meeting and any possible adjustments to programs this Fall.
All athletes wanting to participate in interscholastic athletics during any season, must have the following paperwork completed before the first day of practice.
1. Online Registration: Each season athletes and parents must register for the sport in which the student will be participating. This will complete the Parent Permission, Emergency Contact Information, and the Concussion Awareness form. ONLINE Registration link here
2. Physical: An athletic physical completed by your physician on or after January 1 for Fall Sports, March 15 for Winter Sports, June 15 for Spring Sports. The form must be completely filled out, dated, and signed by your physician. Physical Form
3. Rhode Island Interscholastic League Risk Form: All students in all grades must completely fill out 2 forms, and have each form notarized. This form should only need to be completed once in each athletes High School Athletic Career in Barrington. RIIL RIsk Form
4. School Insurance: Every student athlete must be covered with health insurance. The minimum required is the “school time” insurance policy. This form needs to be completed every year. Insurance Form
5. Handbook for Student Athletes: Each student and parent must read and review the handbook, and agree to all policies and procedures. Athletics Handbook